The studio space at 2 Barn Street Mews is currently available to let. The space would suit a variety of creative practices and is perfect for anyone fresh out of art school, launching their creative career, or building upon an established business.
The space is located in our Creative Community Hub which we're currently growing/developing. The Hub is home to our creative co-working space and Makespace. You'll have the opportunity to connect with like-minded people by being based at the Hub.
The studio space measures 3.135 x 4.76m, and rental is £300pcm.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE RENT?
• Fast, reliable broadband
• Unlimited tea and coffee
• Access to the Makespace for meetings
• Heating and electricity
• Gender-neutral, accessible toilet
• Option to use 2 Barn Street Mews as a registered postal address
• Social and networking opportunities with co-working space members
• 4 hours access to the Makespace for meetings per month
• Private access to the studio space
• Bright white walls with linoleum flooring
• Good natural light
• Good lighting from spotlights
• Accessible space as there are no stairs anywhere in the building
• Building security in the form of roller shutters when the building's not in use
Maintenance of all common areas is the responsibility of Creative Strathaven.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange a viewing.